Brand and Outreach Ambassadors
Part-Time – Connecticut
Grossman Heinz is hiring Brand and Outreach Ambassadors to support programs, events, and community engagement work for an important health care client in Connecticut.
Candidates must be charismatic, energetic, and self-motivated. Ambassadors are responsible for promoting awareness of and providing high-level consumer education about the client’s mission. In addition, Ambassadors will help with event setup, breakdown, photography, and reporting.
Ambassadors will receive paid training and work events as needed. Hours for this position will be between 10 and 25 hours per week. This role is ideal for individuals looking for limited hours and a flexible work schedule.
Our office is in Hartford, CT but staff will be required to travel to events throughout the state. The position pays $25/hour. We are looking for candidates who can start immediately.
- Promote brand awareness through positive, engaging interactions with the public
- Answer questions from consumers and/or direct consumers to the proper party for resolution
- Ensure any and all representation of the client via written materials, booth, tent, and/or presentation area are presentable and compliant
- Document events by taking photos for use on social media
- Help set up and breakdown events
- Transport tent, table, chairs, and promotional material in own vehicle
- Represent the client with professionalism and ethical conduct
- Support the collection and input of all data
- Provide verbal and/or written reports to manager on progress to goals
- Successfully complete required training
- Experience in sales, street or event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or canvassing is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be highly outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Proven ability to be flexible, and to adapt and work in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work events during evenings or weekends
- Must be able to operate a smartphone and tablet
- Must have a car and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time; be able to occasionally, bend, and lift materials up to 25 pounds
- Experience working in Connecticut is preferred
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
Submit a cover letter and resume online at www.grossmanheinz.com/jobs. Only applications submitted through this website will be considered.
Grossman Heinz is an equal opportunity employer.