Canvass Supervisor - Grossman Heinz
Grossman Heinz – Canvass Supervisor
Grossman Heinz is hiring a Canvass Supervisor to manage a paid canvass in the Hartford area for an important healthcare client.
Responsibilities include designing a canvass program that delivers the right message to the target audience; hiring, training and day-to-day management of staff; ensuring that all short and long term goals are met; reporting daily program progress; and working with Grossman Heinz staff to evaluate and adjust the program on an ongoing basis.
This is a full-time 10-week temporary position that starts at the end of August 2019. Pay is competitive and benefits include mileage and health insurance stipends.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of canvassers to go door-to-door and speak with Hartford residents and business owners about the importance of having and using a health insurance plan
- Enforce quality control measures to ensure the integrity of all data collected through canvass activities
- Ensure that the needs of the canvass program are being met and make adjustments to program tactics as needed
- Use VAN (Voter Activation Network) and other programs to ensure accurate and timely data entry
- Complete daily and weekly reports on progress to goal for all metrics
- Conduct regular staff evaluations
- Represent the campaign with professionalism and ethical conduct
- At least 2 cycles of experience working on political or issue-based campaigns
- Experience working in Hartford, CT
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Highly proficient in VAN (Voter Activation Network)/VoteBuilder
- Very strong leadership qualities and experience managing staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated success in metrics driven jobs
- Proven ability to be flexible and work in a fast-moving environment
- Must have car and valid driver’s license
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Submit a cover letter and resume online at grossmanheinz.com/jobs. Only applications submitted through this website will be considered.
Grossman Heinz is an equal opportunity employer.